Friday, April 22, 2016

What does Pope Francis say about "Forgive Offenses?"

We must all ask ourselves: How do I let myself be guided by the Holy Spirit in such a way that my life and my witness of faith are both unity and communion?  Do I convey the word of reconciliation and of love, which is the Gospel, to the milieus in which I live?  At times it seems that we are repeating today what happened at Babel: division, the incapacity to understand one another, rivalry, envy, egoism.  What do I do with my life?  Do I create unity around me?  Or do I cause division by gossip, criticism, or envy?  What do I do?  Let us think about this.  Spreading the Gospel means that we are the first to proclaim and live the reconciliation, forgiveness, peace, unity, and love that the Holy Spirit gives us.

Except from The Church of Mercy by Pope Francis, pg 81

No comments:

Post a Comment